Astor Queensway

Large number of permanent residents that all know each other living there, which makes for a particularly relaxed and friendly vibe in the common area at almost all times of the day or night which I quite liked...

• 6th Nov 2013

We pride ourselves on the positive vibe of the guests and staff :) we're glad you enjoyed yourself ;)

MEININGER London Hyde Park

A little disorganized (kept changing my room around day to day), but apart from that, a very good hostel. Though try and avoid it there Saturday night (they jack the prices way up then).

• 12th Oct 2013

Hey, we are sorry that you have to change the room, but we have also groups in our house and they always have to be on the same floor. Nevertheless, thanks for your nice comment and hope to see you soon in one of our Meiningers! Your M team

Only real problem I had was the bed lights in the rooms have a very high pitched hum coming from them, similar to what you get from one of those really old TV sets. (It changes pitch, but doesn't go away if you turn them off). Most people in the dorm couldn't hear it, but those of us that could found it very difficult to get any sleep...

• 20th Sep 2013