Danhostel Copenhagen City, Copenhagen, Denmark
8.0
16th Oct 2013

It was a nice three night stay at Danhostel. The location was excellent and we could see everything we wanted by walking. We stayed at private room and it worked well. Atmospehere was calm and relaxing even though there was a lot of teenagers. I would definitely choose this hostel again!

Ciao Hostel, Florence, Italy
8.0
14th Jul 2013

A good hostel close to the train station. In my opinion it was also easy to walk to the main tourist attractions. This hostel isn't a place where you can easily meet people. It's very calm though. No safety lockers! The staff is ok but not super friendly.

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
9th Jul 2013

A nice place to stay in Valencia! Great location! It's easy to walk everywhere from there. The hostel have nice tips on the wall and the staff is very nice.

Sevilla Inn Backpackers, Seville, Spain
29th Jun 2013

I'm super satisfied with this hostel! The atmosphere was amazing and I met a lot of fellow backpackers there. All the small things made me very happy for example the small baskets (where you can put your phone etc.) in each bed. All the staff was great but I wanna thank especially Sophie who organized a lot of cool stuff for example great ice cream and beer night!!! It was awesome! :)