Hotel Pensione Ottaviani, Florence, Italy
24th Jun 2013

This hostel was great! The staff was nice, the rooms and bathrooms were cleaned everyday, and there was no lockout period. The location was great, but the only problem was it was hard to find the first time for check in and there are 3 flights of stairs with no elevator. Wifi is not included in the price and neither is breakfast but that was not a problem for my group. We paid 2 euro for the password and were able to both use the wifi during our entire stay. I would stay here again!

Hotel Primavera, Venice Mestre, Italy
22nd Jun 2013

I would stay here again! It was clean and the staff was very helpful! The only problem was that my friend and I were arriving in the night and the street had no lights so it looked more like a dark alley. I would recommend staying here if you can arrive in the day or can afford a taxi at night for safety! The breakfast was excellent and we were givin a map on check in of many things to see in Milan! Very helpful since my friend and I had no idea what to do. Best value for money in Italy!!

Euro Inn, Milan, Italy
8.0
21st Jun 2013

I would stay here again. Friendly staff, and breakfast is included! Can't beat that!