Hotel Il Papavero

Rome, Italy

A area à noite nao é muito segura para andar sozinha, tem que tomar cuidado Além disso, a internet nao é de graca, sendo que no site eles colocam outra informacao.

• 10th Aug 2013

Old Town Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

really liked the staff, but the fact of the beds not being made is not so cool... I was in the second bed and was really hard to do it! The security with the card is good. But I hated the location, I had a problem with a very strange guy when I went to the market! He followed me to the market and on the way back, asking me if I was alone and where do I live! It was very scarying!

• 21st Jul 2013

Guesthouse Crazy Night

Novalja, Croatia

• 19th Jul 2013

Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

easy to find =) and staff very helpfull. The reservation was for mixed room but they separate genres, which in my opinion is a good thing. The only problem is that the wi-fi does not work in the rooms...

• 18th Jul 2013

Hvar Out Hostel

Hvar, Croatia

great hostel! staff very kind and helpfull. It has lockers for free in the rooms. Also, it is well located. Nothing to complain.

• 17th Jul 2013

Guesthouse Milisa

Split, Croatia

It is a house and if you just want to sleep for a night it is perfect. It is very clean and easy to find. Melissa is very helpfull and I liked there, but only to sleep, it is not to have fun and meet new people.

• 16th Jul 2013