Kelly's Courtyard

Beijing, China

I felt that Kelly's courtyard is more hotel than hostel. It's beutiful and peaceful place, perfect for a couple or people how like peaceful athmostphare. It's not young backpacker crazy party hostel - and we loved that. Price is not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. It's very good hostel! Location is good, near to the subway, shops and restaurants close by. Kelly's husband speaks very good english, it's easy to communicate with him. Also he is such a nice and helpful person.

Golden Gobi

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

They offer free shuttles from/to railwaystation, they prepare breakfast every morning, they are very friendly and helpful. The tours what they organize are very good and not too expensive. Rooms are comfortable, showers could be better, but they are okay. Location is EXCELLENT. Be prepared that Ulan Bator is fuuul of pollutions! It's second polluted city in the world.. Hard to breath there and you can't get fresh air from the window.

Refugio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Beds, rooms, breakfast ect okay, but it was so loud!! Almost every night I had problems to sleep, even if I use earplugs. Common area is located just the way that all the noises come to your room so loudly and they don't have any quiet time. Have spent time maaaaaany hostels and that's the first one where I had problems to sleep. Also staff are not so friendly all the time..

El Misti Rooms

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Nice location but uncomfortable hostel. Not clean, not enough space, wifi hardly work.

Dear guest We appreciate your detailed review and we would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Hostelworld. Please rest assured that we will address your recommendations for the improvement of our hostel. Kind regards, Management

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Really nice hostel! Staff was absolutely amazing, nice breakfast and comfortable beds. Bathrooms/toilets were a bit annoying (only one in upstairs and it's ALWAYS busy .. Also they were smelly sometimes, expecially that one in the downstairs with big trash can full of used toilet papers D: ) but nothing too bad, you can live with those things. The hostel is also very beautiful and nice to hang around. And once again, the staff was the best!! (Guys working there are also quite handsome ;))

Really noisy and uncomfortable. Didn't enjoy my stay at all and didn't feel good there. Definitely not a nice hostel, but it is cheap and good location to reach downtown. So if you don't care where you stay, that's place for you. My room smells like old building or mildew, not nice to sleep there, got headache. Staff was also kind of rude.

This hostel is kind of expensive and far away everything. Location is not good. Room was okay and clean, blankets were smelly tho. Breakfast is nice, so is the staff. Peacefull place, except during the saturday night when I heard lots of noises coming from somewhere when I tried to sleep.

Shower was perfect, it really was HOT! Beds quite comfortable. A little bit cold there but enough blankets on a bed. Kitchen little bit poor but better than nothing. Breakfast normal. Okay place, not bad and location is very good!

Really nice hostel! Felt good there! Not the cheapest one, but it's worth for the money. Good location, nice rooms and comfortable beds. Very clean and they also make your bed everyday, which was super nice! Staff was nice, breakfast was better than average and I liked how the hostel looks. Good laundry service. Toilets/bathrooms could be better tho. But as whole very nice hostel! The most important thing for me is that it feels good and comfortable in a hostel and here I really did.

Bridge at Cordova

Fort Lauderdale, USA

Not really the most comfortable hostel, but it was cheap. Not very good location either. Room was quite nice tho. So not for the people who want to enjoy but the people who want cheap accommodation.