Reviews: markcole701

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 26

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I stayed at the hostel for a week and really enjoyed it. The staff were really friendly and the facilities were great. Was a good base to go and explore Angkor Wat and surrounding temples. After a long day was really nice to be able to come back and swim in the pool which was very nice. Will definitely stay here again when I return someday.

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel in a decent location. Only about 10-15 minutes walk away from khoasan road. Beds are very comfortable and rooms are clean. The staff are amazingly friendly and very helpful. They know your name from when you check in and greet you every time you walk through the doors. I would recommend highly and will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Bangkok. *****

Thank you for the wonderful review and extending our stay with us many nights .We were very impressed with your friendly personality and happy to help you in Bangkok.Hope to welcome you next time.

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

A very nice hostel with clean rooms and comfortable beds. The location is the downside being very far away from all the action. There are many hostels with the same facilities which are a lot closer to everything that you would come to Bangkok for.

The Hostel Koh Phangan

Koh Phangan, Thailand

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed in on my travels so far. Everything about it was perfectly set up. The location was perfect, close enough to the action that its only a couple of mins walk yet far enough away so that when your night is finished your not kept up all night. The owner Sabina is the god of all women, who knows everything you'd need to know and then some. She's friendly and likes to get involved with everything, but still manages to keep an eye on you and look after you.

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

This hostel was a pleasant surprise. Only stayed for one night but the room was like a hotel room. Very comfortable bed and facilities were very good. In a decent location close to the action. I didn't like Phuket itself hence why I only stayed for one night, but would recommend this hostel.

Golden Hill Bungalows

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

This hostel in a couple of years could be very good. The location is a long way away from the town and the only way to get there is to walk. In the heat can be very tiring. They were still doing building works when I arrived which put me off a lot as you could get high off the paint fumes. Like I said in a couple of years time could be very nice. The pool was a good feature and a good place to meet people. There are no English speaking staff so don't believe how they advertise..

Pak-Up Hostel