• USA, Couple, 18-24
Affittacamere Patrizia, Cinque Terre, Italy
6.0
10th Jul 2013

Located a bit aways from the train station, you have to walk up a pretty big hill to get to the office, and we had to walk even further up to get to our actual room which was separate from the office building. The room does NOT have a ceiling fan like it says in the description, and when I went to ask the staff about it I was told it was broken, but there wasn't even one in the room in the first place? Someone tried to unlock our room while we were sleeping at 8 in the morning.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Franz House, Florence, Italy
9th Jul 2013

The gentleman who ran the place was extremely helpful and friendly! Its a bit of a walk from the train station, but only 10 minutes from the Ponte Vecchio.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Campanella3, Rome, Italy
6th Jul 2013

Loved this place! Super clean, excellently located only 10 minutes away from St. Peters and the Vatican Museums. I didn't have a chance to meet Antonella, but Ivan was extremely friendly and helpful! He helped me make a phone call and was very concerned about our comfort and that we were happy with our stay. The housekeeper was also very nice! Overall a great stay, if and when I go back to Rome, I'll try to stay here first!