Yakamoz Guesthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
23rd Oct 2013

Well, I must say I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. From the moment I arrived, Islam made me feel at home. Hospitable, kind, and caring, both Serkan and Islam were always smiling. The staff was helpful if I had questions concerning sightseeing or transportation, etc. Coming back to the hostel was like coming back to your home... always greeted warmly and receptively. The breakfast was good, including coffee, juice, eggs, olives, tomatoes, meats, and cheeses. :-) miss the place!

20th Sep 2013

Staff amazingly friendly and warm, especially the two Simons... so nice to come into this hotel after being out in the busy Medina, to find a mellow , relaxed ambiance, with good music, welcoming and caring hosts!!! Big, clean rooms, beautiful terrace, lots of space... great breakfast made by the older Simon, who I generous and kind. The younger Simon goes out of his way to always greet with a sincere smile, and I always prepared to help out if you need anything... so happy I found this place!!!

Hostal Milan, Alicante, Spain
15th Jul 2013

Pleasant and comfortable stay .... helpful , energetic staff.