Hostel Uppelink

Gent, Belgium

I thought the place was very nice and a great location and the staff was awesome the only thing I didn't like is that their wifi had 1 GB limit a day which in all the countries I have been and all the hostels I have stayed I had never had that and it was quite inconvenient for me cause I skype with family back home and 1GB goes very quickly.

• 10th Aug 2013

Ciao Hostel

Florence, Italy

It felt more like a hotel but I loved that it had a kitchen in it which I have had hard times finding in Italy. But if you are a lone traveller it is hard to meet people there. But nice place to sleep.

the staff were great very helpful and freindly and the place is very well taken care of and i loved that they had lockers.

• 3rd Jul 2013

Cordoba Bed and Be

Cordoba, Spain

The people there were phenomenal they really went out of their way to help and breakfast was quite nice having oranges to make fresh orange juice. And the owner Jose gave us a free bike tour throughout cordoba and it was nice to have some info about the city. All in all I would definetly be back.

• 22nd Jun 2013

It was a great place to meet people everyone who was working there and staying there were really nice and very welcoming. I really like that they took me around the place and showed me where everything is and in the morning there is someone around asking if we need to know what to do for the day. it was great.

• 15th Jun 2013