Pagration Youth Hostel, Athens, Greece
22nd Jun 2013

Nice hostel and cool atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again. Only qualm was that there were no lockers but the staff was really nice about that and let me store my laptop/valuables in the staff office. Really fun place to stay though.

20th Jun 2013

Great place to stay if your looking for a clean, comfortable hostel but there wasn't much atmosphere. It could of just been an off-time to go because there didn't seem to be many people there. Good value for your money and friendly staff though.

Thank you very much for your rating. We are currently working on a new bar area to improve the atmosphere. So next time you visit us you will hopefully find the atmosphere better ! :-)

The Tent Munich, Munich, Germany
15th Jun 2013

This was my favorite hostel the whole time I was traveling. Friendly staff, great atmosphere, nice camping-esque location a quick tram ride away from downtown, really affordable everything. It was an all around awesome stay!