Clink78

I had a Terrible time here at Clink. Out of the many Hostels I've stayed at this was the worst . I was treated very badly by staff , who were extremely rude to me. The security guy (versill) was disrespectful and should not be working at a hostel. Other people staying there complained about his temper when i told them about him . Because of him i was nearly kicked out for talking on my phone in a hall way. Rooms are tiny and smelly. Toilets are cleaned at 9AM why ? Cold atmosphere Stay AWAY

Generator Hostel London

The hostel was/is going through renovations. No kitchen sucked and the bathrooms on my floor wasn't finish so I had to go up to floors every time. Wait till it's fully renovated to stay here !!

Great hostel. Had everything. Offered walking tours and paella night ! Staff r helpful and friendly. Located off a cool little Moroccan market street .

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Had a great stay here. So cheap ! Do the pub crawl so much fun, Vinni took us to some cool places. Stayed in dorms and a private both really good

Great hostel. Great little bar. The walking tour was awesome, really explored things in Nice you'd never find out. Thank you Emilie. Only place in a Nice u should stay.

Sul Porto

Cinque Terre, Italy

Well first there's no sign so your walking up this steep hill with a 20kg pack. The apartment ( dorm) was ok no matches to light the stove and very cramped. No wifi in the apartment which is 300 or more meters away from the reception that had the wifi. I was extremely annoyed because the repetition was close most of the day !! Only open once the 5 times I went there. Have every thing booked because u won't get any wifi here. Also not worth the money stay at a better town !!

Stayed one night seemed ok . In a university district so near clubs :)

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

I went off peek season so the place was very dead. But the location was nice a quick ride to sorrento. Great local supermarket with anti pasta. Roof top terrace was awesome if they manage to keep lights in. But no kitchen was annoying !

Stayed off peek season so pretty quiet but pretty good hostel Naples just isn't that great. Go Sorrento !!

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Eurostudent home

Florence, Italy

Great place so central ! Friday and Saturdays sangria night were so much fun. Lock out was a pain but you do so much during the day, it doesn't matter

Baxpax Mitte Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Only stayed for 2 nights happy to find a kitchen so good I had the worst snorer ever in my doom which was rubbish but the staff were nice and the bathrooms were very clean!

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

My friend recommended this place to me and I'll recommend it to others. Right next to the red light and 5 min from central station. Had every thing u need from a hostel !

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Close to the royal mile. Well on the royal mile only was here for a night was a little pricey. But over all pretty good