• Germany, Male, 31-40
Ada's Guesthouse, Toronto, Canada
7.7
19th Jul 2013

Considering my overall experience with guest houses around Toronto, I'm satisfied with my stay at "Ada's Guesthouse". To be more precice "Keppler Guesthouse", because when I arrived at the Ada's Guest house and called the staff to let me in I was told that this is not my actual stay. After a little moment of surpisement, Norbert, a nice guy (+German speaking) , was picking me up at Ada's ahouse & we went to Keppler's House, which is in 50m walking distance. Simple but decent place!

• Germany, Male, 31-40
Global Guest House, Toronto, Canada
13th Jul 2013

Considering my overall experience with guest houses around Toronto, I'm satisfied with my stay at the Global Guest House! The staff was very friendly and the location is peferct (close to the campus & metro). Only complain might be adressed to the bathroom, the toilet flush got stuck sometimes & water-tap was not working (or I didn't figure out how to switch it on). But apart from that, I everything was fine & room was simple but decent!