• Turkey, Male, 18-24
Svoi Hostel, St Petersburg, Russia
23rd Jun 2013

What a friendly and cheerful staff! Free tea and breakfast for open use anytime. Most importantly, the cleanest place I have ever stayed in. It is very close from metro stations and not far from the centre on foot. All the facilities are very convenient and easy to use (unlike other hostels I stayed in). I enjoyed staying there for a week and the next timeI go to S. Petersburg I will deffinitely stay in Hostel Svoi! Keep up the good job guys, way to go!

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
Retro House St Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
5.4
19th Jun 2013

Apart from perfect location, there is no reason to stay at this hostel. It isn't clean at all(especially the showers) and the staff aren't so friendly and welcoming as it is mentioned in the introduction. Athmosphere was OK, though it depends on the people who stay at the same time. By the way there was a cat of some guests which bothered me a lot, to information of those who don't welcome animals. I didn't enjoy my stay and didn't actually feel comfortable since it lacked security and hygiene.