Banjos Backpackers

Perth, Australia

After struggling to find a hostel with a good review I decided on Banjos

• 10th Jul 2013

And we are very glad that you did, and also that you have loved Banjo's so much that you extended onto one of our discounted weekly rates and are still here with us.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great rooms, great rooftop bar, really helpful tour desk and staff. Only critisism if I had to make one would be you have to log into the wifi a lot as it kicks you out quite regularly. Stay here if you want a party hostel!!

• 7th Jul 2013

The Lounge

Koh Samui, Thailand

I LOVED THE LOUNGE .It was by far one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. Its very relaxed, great communal areas, if you want to stay in and watch a movie, you can do it, if you want to go out in Chaweng and party, the lounge will organise it. I did day trips with the hostel and thai cooking with Joy - AMAZING!Despite The Lounge being a little off the beaten track I thought the location was ace and everything was easy to get to. I WILL BE BACK! :)

• 20th Jun 2013

Backpacker Samui Hostel

Koh Samui, Thailand

The location is great as its a stone throw away from everywhere you need to be so to speak, however I didnt feel that the atmosphere was that friendly and being a single traveller this put me off. The wet rooms also has mosquitos in & once someone has used the shower the whole room is wet which makes using the wc a bit of a nightmare.

• 19th Jun 2013

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

I loved Lub-d and if I had to stay in Bangkok again it would definitely be the first place in mind to book. The dorms are great with large lockers for a big bag and it's security is brilliant. There is a great vibe in the communal areas of an evening too. Thumbs up!!

• 16th Jun 2013