Banjos Backpackers, Perth, Australia
10th Jul 2013

After struggling to find a hostel with a good review I decided on Banjos

And we are very glad that you did, and also that you have loved Banjo's so much that you extended onto one of our discounted weekly rates and are still here with us.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7th Jul 2013

Great rooms, great rooftop bar, really helpful tour desk and staff. Only critisism if I had to make one would be you have to log into the wifi a lot as it kicks you out quite regularly. Stay here if you want a party hostel!!

The Lounge, Koh Samui, Thailand
20th Jun 2013

I LOVED THE LOUNGE .It was by far one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. Its very relaxed, great communal areas, if you want to stay in and watch a movie, you can do it, if you want to go out in Chaweng and party, the lounge will organise it. I did day trips with the hostel and thai cooking with Joy - AMAZING!Despite The Lounge being a little off the beaten track I thought the location was ace and everything was easy to get to. I WILL BE BACK! :)

Backpacker Samui Hostel, Koh Samui, Thailand
6.6
19th Jun 2013

The location is great as its a stone throw away from everywhere you need to be so to speak, however I didnt feel that the atmosphere was that friendly and being a single traveller this put me off. The wet rooms also has mosquitos in & once someone has used the shower the whole room is wet which makes using the wc a bit of a nightmare.

Lub d Bangkok Siam, Bangkok, Thailand
16th Jun 2013

I loved Lub-d and if I had to stay in Bangkok again it would definitely be the first place in mind to book. The dorms are great with large lockers for a big bag and it's security is brilliant. There is a great vibe in the communal areas of an evening too. Thumbs up!!