Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Berlin, Germany

Love this place. James, Lynn and Grant were all great and so friendly. The staff made a great place greater.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The staff were super awkward, very unapproachable. When you arrive they don't explain the facilities or give you a tour. Can be quite confusing. The rooms drunk of old washing/mildew. Party hostel. Not ideal for solo travellers.

Berlin, Germany

Can't fault this place, Grant, Roberto and Julian were so helpful and made me feel very at home.

Berlin, Germany

Excellent location! A quick walk to good food, bike hire, bars, clubs, and public transport. Grant and Bernard go above and beyond to create warm vibes and offer excellent local insider knowledge. Wifi that reaches your bed! Amazing space age showers. The perfect hostel for a solo traveller! The perfect hostel full stop.

The Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

A little hard to find, not a very social hostel. A pity there was construction outside our window the whole time, but not the hostels fault.

FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham

A little out of the way but the cleanest most airy hostel I've stayed in. Exciting that the pub did food.

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

Staff seemed hostile. Smelt like they were mopping with dirty water. Half an hours walk to Hyde Park though.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel, only problem is lack of bar . .

Friend's Hostel

Paris, France

The neighbourhood is super dodgy. The neon sign comes as a relief as I drag my bag through the poorly maintained street. I'd come from london, got out 50 euro and headed straight there. As I paid my balance, the guy at reception huffed and puffed at my lack of change. He got some from next door. A section of the roof had crumbled and was leaking badly. My room had a shower and basin which had tape crossing it off. There was always the sound of running water in our room. Such a relief so leave!!