Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

Can't fault this place, Grant, Roberto and Julian were so helpful and made me feel very at home.

• 16th Aug 2013

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

Excellent location! A quick walk to good food, bike hire, bars, clubs, and public transport. Grant and Bernard go above and beyond to create warm vibes and offer excellent local insider knowledge. Wifi that reaches your bed! Amazing space age showers. The perfect hostel for a solo traveller! The perfect hostel full stop.

• 2nd Aug 2013

The Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

A little hard to find, not a very social hostel. A pity there was construction outside our window the whole time, but not the hostels fault.

• 26th Jul 2013

FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham

A little out of the way but the cleanest most airy hostel I've stayed in. Exciting that the pub did food.

• 20th Jul 2013

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

Staff seemed hostile. Smelt like they were mopping with dirty water. Half an hours walk to Hyde Park though.

• 8th Jul 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel, only problem is lack of bar . .

• 24th Jun 2013

Friend's Hostel

Paris, France

The neighbourhood is super dodgy. The neon sign comes as a relief as I drag my bag through the poorly maintained street. I'd come from london, got out 50 euro and headed straight there. As I paid my balance, the guy at reception huffed and puffed at my lack of change. He got some from next door. A section of the roof had crumbled and was leaking badly. My room had a shower and basin which had tape crossing it off. There was always the sound of running water in our room. Such a relief so leave!!

• 19th Jun 2013