Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

This was a fantastic stay. Book and don't think twice. Enjoy a free family style dinner every night and be ready to party cause this place has a great comradery. One of my faves.

M&J Hostel

Rome, Italy

Awesome stay. Hard to stay much closer to all the great sights for that price. And if a short walk is not your thing it is conveniently located next to the bus station. The staff is terrific, Entertaining and helpful- we had only a short visit and they outlined how to see the most of Rome in two days. We had a fun evening out with Roberto one night and when my brother accidentally lost his passport the day we were leaving, the staff helped us recover it from the taxi. Have fun in Rome with M&J

• 12th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Splendid time. Difficult to find, but that honestly probably can't be avoided staying in the Medina. Great place to chill out on the roof and eat or relax.

Solid hostel, pool deck is great- if you don't mind paying for your drinks which you are not allowed to bring up there. Bedroom were large and comfy, my ensuite bathroom was pretty dirty but on the whole it was a clean place. Some weird things.... They lock the kitchen at midnight, a bad surprise when you get home with the munchies. Wifi only works on the roof terrace, which closes at midnight. Strange for a place you pretty much go to to party. Great location, staff was nice. Worth a visit.

Lisboa Central Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Perfect visit. Staff is more like family than anything else. Delicious breakfast and our lovely host made soup and a dinner dish both nights I was there as well. Small and intimate atmosphere, perfect for meeting people. Comfortable beds, rooms, and baths. Convenient location to the metro station and only a few minutes walk to the heart of the city. Stay here and thank me later.

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Wonderful visit, wish it could have been longer. The staff are so friendly it's enchanting. Great vibe, fun and relaxing. You won't regret.

Best deal in Paris. Location slightly away from the sights but the metro is close and just a few stops away. Fun little neighborhood in Belleville at night if you explore. Couldn't bring in your own alcohol was my only peeve. However it is available at the bar. Take advantage of happy hour from 7-8. Rooms are immaculate and beds are comfy. Enjoy!

Hey Thank you for your great comments about our hostel, Great to hear you got out and enjoyed Belleville, it really has a lot of cool places to visit. See you soon in Paris

Light House Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Excellent Place. Staff is super helpful. Slight walk to the main sights and bars, maybe 15 minutes. Only complaint is there are few bathrooms and it's a bit of a pain in the morning. Great experience though.