Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

The staff at Mojzo were so friendly and helpful! It felt like we'd known them for years! They gave great recommendations and were always there if we needed anything! When we arrived we realised that our booking was actually for the following day but Twin (Not sure how to spell her name) fit us into a dorm until our room was available the next day, this was so helpful as it saved us looking for somewhere else to stay! Our room was spacious, clean but the only downside was that it had no window!

• 7th Jul 2013

Mui Ne Backpackers Resort

Mui Ne, Vietnam

• 5th Jul 2013

My My Arthouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We had such a great time staying at My My Arthouse. From the minute we arrived Kim made us feel like we had just arrived home, he was so helpful and kind to us! The rooms were clean, with a fridge and modern bathroom! We had a small balcony which was nice to stand out on and see the hustle and bustle in the streets below! The main room in the guesthouse was full of activity, with people sitting and chatting, using the computers and planning their onward trips! Overall it was great!

• 3rd Jul 2013

Royal Inn

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

• 1st Jul 2013

Rosy Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I'd recommend this guest house to older travellers looking for somewhere quiet and low-key as there wasn't much of an atmosphere. At other hostels and guesthouses that I've styled there was more buzz and chat between backpackers, sharing tips and stories! Facilities were very good though: fast Internet, fridge in room, fan & air conditioning as well as a comfy bed!

• 29th Jun 2013