Flying Pig Beach Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
23rd Jun 2013

I enjoyed my stay, the weather wasn't the greatest when I travelled to noordwijk, but still lots to do. Did some surfing, biking, checking out small towns around noordwijk. Nice area, good atmosphere. I enjoyed the hangout room, although there was a bit to much weed for my liking.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
19th Jun 2013

This Hostel was in a good location, not to far of a walk from most attractions. I only stayed here for one night, but enjoyed my stay and would recommend it for people going to Rotterdam.

404 Hostel, Cologne, Germany
7.7
14th Jun 2013

The hostel is very small and takes 2 trains to get into the center of the city. This is the only thing I really didn't enjoy about the hostel, everytime you want to go into the center of the city it will cost you around 3 euro. There are bars/pubs a walking distance from the hostel if you don't want to go into koln for a drink. The guy that runs the hostel is very helpful if your wondering what to do.