• Poland, Female, 18-24
Hotel Azur, Marseille, France
18th Jul 2013

Slightly difficult to find because it's on the third floor of an unmarked building. Our room was a little cramped and broken down with a view of homeless people sleeping outside. The staff was very friendly and helpful! And the place is in a great location despite what was directly in front of the hostel.

• Poland, Mixed Group, 18-24
Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
13th Jul 2013

My friends and I were put in an apartment in the building next door. No AC and the staff was very rude on multiple occasions. Otherwise we liked the events that they had planned out but it seemed like everything was a way to make more money.

• Poland, Mixed Group, 18-24
Hotel Zenit Pamplona, Pamplona, Spain
13th Jul 2013

We got this place last minute to go running with the bulls! A little far away from the main square but they had free shuttles to take you there until 10pm. Otherwise it was about a 10 E taxi ride. Place was a hotel, not a hostel. Very clean and new. I would stay here again.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
Las Musas Hostel, Madrid, Spain
11th Jul 2013

My friends and I loved this place! The hostel is in a great location, staff is awesome, and they coordinate daily events ( free walking tours, tapas experience, bar crawls, etc.) I would definitely stay here again, the only downside is that the mattresses are a little old but the room had air conditioning so that's a huge plus!