• USA, Male, 31-40
Freehand Miami, Miami, USA
3rd Sep 2013

A wonderful place to stay!

• USA, Male, 41+
Freehand Miami, Miami, USA
28th Aug 2013

An excellent place to stay. A wonderful value for the money. My only problem with them is they didnt put all of the great things that come with staying there. They have a very nice very clean pool. A nice restaurant and two bars!! Rooms are very neat, bathrooms are clean with nice fixtures. Bed are cozy and even have power outlets right near you to charge your cellphones! Very safe top notch facility. Also had plenty of parking with meters and a conveint bus stop about 100 ft away. Stay here!

• USA, Male, 25-30
Santa Barbara Hostel, Miami, USA
3.4
27th Aug 2013

They let me stay for awhile then wouldn't extend my stay saying they were full. But a guy in the room I was in told me that half the beds were empty. Then I booked a seperate reservation a week later that they wouldn't honor. They told me they only wanted foreigners there from now on and as an American I wasn't welcomed there. Although a nice man that worked there let me stay in the hotel section for three times the price of a hostel dorm. Very unhappy experience.