Mio Hostel, Milan, Italy
8.0
10th Aug 2017

Mio Hostel is great! You get free breakfast and dinner there and the facilities encourage interaction with other guests. However, I think 2 toilets and 2 showers per floor for at least 15 people is by far not enough. Furthermore, none of the toilet cubicles has soap or paper towels. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay there and would go there again if I was ever to visit Milan again.

Hostel Colombo Venice, Venice, Italy
7.4
8th Aug 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Hostel Colombo. However, we had initially booked an 8 bed dorm and were just lucky to "be upgraded" to a 2 bed dorm. It was very clean and we had a private balcony. However, the facilities were VERY old. The strap for the blind tore the first time we tried to use it and we were sitting in the dark for the rest of the stay. The door of the room had to be locked in a special way in order for it to work. The wifi is only available in the lobby. Staff was lovely, though!

New Hostel Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
5.7
31st Jul 2017

We arrived to a very rude and unfriendly member of staff, presumably even the owner of the place. We didn't feel welcome at all at first! Luckily, later we encountered an extremely nice colleague who was very helpful! The bathrooms and tiny kitchen were very dirty. The other occupants of the hostel can only be described as weird. The beds were clean though on a positive note.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
29th Jun 2013

Loved it! Cozy, clean, nice people!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
Patio Hostel, Bratislava, Slovakia
7.1
24th Jun 2013

A nice, clean hostel with very friendly staff. Depending on what someone is looking for, it may be perfect. But I was a little disappointed with the kitchens, they were too small and didn't encourage interaction with other people on the floor at all, with there only being a very small table with two uncomfortable high chairs. The common room was nice enough but as well, it was hard to mingle with others.

×