The Cat's Pajamas Hostel, Berlin, Germany
3rd Aug 2014

Very nice and well equipped rooms (except for the Aircon).

Pink Panther's Hostel, Krakow, Poland
7.4
19th Apr 2014

this is a ok hostel generally speaking. but the beds, GOD DAMN they are horrible. they are too thin, you can feel the bed spring right through the mattress. Hard to sleep on them even when you are really tired. Offically worst bed I have stept on anywhere! and it wasn't just mine at least it was every bed in my room, I donot know about the other rooms. Thanks for that guys.

• Italy, Male, 25-30
Let's Rock Hostel, Krakow, Poland
18th Apr 2014

The beds are too thing, and not comfortable. if you change that I think it can be a great place.

Piaskowy Hostel, Wroclaw, Poland
7.4
16th Apr 2014

Nice place in general and clean the problem is there are no lockers anb when I went there on easter, vacation the hostel was empty only a few polish people so I wouldn't say it had a great atmosphere . it is possible that it is not so popular among foreign travelers, but I am not sure. the showers are in the third floor which can be a bit annoying but they have nice showers up there.