• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Hotel Chicago Roma, Rome, Italy
5th Jul 2013

One complaint: broken a/c. The hotel is in a great location and it's easy to use public transport or walk to tourist sites. Breakfast was always good and the staff nice, even with the language barrier. Only one set of keys per room , so it's a bit tricky if roommates form different plans, but doable. I'd definitely recommend it. Great value for the price and I had an awesome time in Rome with my friends :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
Room007 Ventura Hostel, Madrid, Spain
29th Jun 2013

Helpful staff, comfy beds, good wifi, adjustable air conditioning, enjoyable activities, and a willingness to return sums up my stay at Room007. I only would wish it was closer to some more entertaining sites. The Museo Prado is expensive, and the Parc Reitro is pretty, but a little dull. Taxis and metro are the way to get around, and if you like that then you're golden :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
Nikbor, Barcelona, Spain
22nd Jun 2013

Nikbor was my first hostel experience and it left me with a very good impression. The receptionist was very patient with my Spanish and accommodating with my luggage storage. The room I stayed in was very clean, and the fan and a breeze from the balcony window made it comfortable. Water was always hot, wifi was strong, and beds were comfortable. If you're not used to a Spanish breakfast then you will be disappointed, but I was content. Only advice is bring your own locker lock. Loved it :)