Posizione e ostello molto belli. I letti pessimi. Vecchi, rumorosi, scomodi. Internet piu' economico e con macchinette funzionanti un po' ,eglio, anche. Personale in generale gentile e disponibile, a parte qualcuno, un po' meno. Suggerirei anche una migliore illuminazione nella zona che va al Fisherman Wharf.

• 12th Sep 2013

Smart Hyde Park Inn

The staff- the Spanish and French girls- were very unfriendly, arrogant and bullies. Don't understand why people want to spoil holidays with no reason of a paying host. Kitchen facilities should have been more and the kitchen cleaner. I saw a cockroach there, although I saw people cleaning. Same thing for the toilets. The bedroom was large enough, with a lot of light and the bed confortable (although it was a three bed bunk bed). you need to pay for the lockers.

Clink78

The bedroom was disgusting, very smelly, dirty, overcrowded with luggages, mugs, pants all over the places. People of the bedroom have been there for a long time and thought it was their private room.The street is noisy. The last day I couldn't take a shower because water was cold. They shoudln't charge so much. The internet is also expensive.

Hello my friend Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I am sorry your room was messy, in the future just pop down to reception and let us know, we can either get the other people in the room to tidy up or we can move you to a different room. We have free Wifi in the common areas, no need to pay for it. We wish you happier travels in the future, Jacqui

I found this place a little depressing. The beds were pretty old, the rooms small or dark. You pay 5 dollars!!! to leave you backpack in a locker if you arrive before the checking. It's ridiculous if you come form any other hostel whose check out is at 11 am, if not 10 am! I usually don't pay much attention to the security system, but I found this one pretty odd, with an open door just on the street at night, being able only to keep my bedroom door locked.

West Side YMCA

New York, USA

I would give only one star to this hostel, and only beacause of the location which is just next to central Park. The check in was terribly slow and every time I ned to ask something I had to queue a lot. The corridors were pretty smelly with stains a bit everywhere. There was a small dead mouse in the restroom neon light on the ceiling. The bed was old and didn't have a nice smell. I payed to leave my bag before the check in, even if it was only one dollar. It really shouldn't be so expensive!

Beautiful place, decoration, atmosphere. Very old beds and lack of shelves where one can put his things on.

• 30th Sep 2013

HI - Monterey Hostel

Monterey, USA

I found the location and the place nice. Some of the staff was very helpful some other less. The sittingroom and the kitche were nice, home-style like. There was also a piano. What I really didn't like is the lack of facilities. There were only two odd computers one of which was out of order. The other one I tried to use was working very bad. Also there is no telephon at all. Neither nearby.

• 17th Sep 2013

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

There is too little room for backpacks inside the rooms and too much light in the morning. I liked the area which has its charme, the kitchen, the cleaniness.

Albergo Novecento

Genoa, Italy

I liked the atmosphere of this a place a lot. The hotel is housed in a beautiful art deco building. Tha staff is very nice. It's absolutely worth staying.

• 15th Jun 2013