Sunshine Bedz KL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
14th Jul 2015

Great Experience. Only thing is maybe a different kindnof bread or bagels. Otherwise, great Place and Excellent Location

• USA, Male, 31-40
6.3
1st Dec 2013

I have stayed at this Hostel 3 times over the past 5 years. I have to say that this place has gone downhill. I found "Black Mold" on our wall which has countless negative health effects in case they didnt know. I asked to be moved which Im glad was made possible. Staff are helpful: Breakfast is included, not bad. Restrooms are in need of attention and remodel. This place needs attention, it can be better with some repairs and such . I dont think I'll return unless changes are made .

Alexander Hostel, Cairo, Egypt
6.3
27th Jun 2013

Owner was very agressive to sell you a tour package. Restroom looked as if someone had just showered there, not clean. Bad smell throughout hotel. Staff was polite.

Athens Backpackers, Athens, Greece
24th Jun 2013

WOW ! Words cant describe, id say the Pearl of Hostels ! Location, staff, Room, and services were 2 thumbs up! Trust me, you'll want to stay longer, I've stayed in countless hostels around the world, but this one beats them all !!!

Istanbul Harmony Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
5.4
20th Jun 2013

2 of the 6 in staff were helpful and fun. Some of staff were fighting and arguing in front of guests ! Restroom shower leaked and floods restroom after each shower. Sofas not clean. Owner is very unprofessional and not helpful at all. Only good part of the hostel was the rooftop terrace, Mokmud and Achmed and the location, otherwise I will probably never return.

Sanlitun Youth Hostel, Beijing, China
6.0
15th Jun 2013

Would be helpful for the staff to be somewhat knowledgeable of English. Would also be good to have common area air conditioned. Also, room air conditioning are not consistent with room size. Rooms very hot at night.

Hi, thank you for your stay, we have the air condition in the common area. also we will try our best to do a good job. Regards