Taupo Urban Retreat

Taupo, New Zealand

One of my farorite hostel in NZ

• 19th Sep 2013

Thabnk you so much, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, enjoy the rest of your travels ;-)

Harbourside City Backpackers

Tauranga, New Zealand

The emplacement was perfect. My room on the top is like I was in a studio with my kitchen I could share with others persons. The must was the staff, the lady at the front desk was helpful, gave me some advice... She was great, thanks !!!

• 12th Sep 2013

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

• 30th Aug 2013

All Days Hostel

Toronto, Canada

Is not really easy to carry luggages on the top floor because the stairs was too narrow. Sometimes me and other persons we stayed couple of minutes in the front desk because there is nobody for check in or check out. For the rest everything was good. The hostel is convenient, clean and safe.

• 26th Aug 2013

Les Auberge très très bien située - près du vieux Québec Personnel serviable et sympa Non petit déjeuner, cereales toast confitures... Les - J'ai fait pas mal d'auberge et c'est la 1ere fois que jai du payer une location pour les draps Porte de la chambre qui ne ferme pas à clef mais je me suis completement sentie en sécurité. Je recommande cette auberge

• 29th Jun 2013

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

Everything was perfect. I have booked for the second time in M Montreal in1 month. All the personnel is wonderful. I really recommend this place. Enjoy Montreal there, you will not regret it!

• 16th Jun 2013