Bunchun

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Wasn't a bad hostel, but I've definitely stayed in better. Staff was okay. Lots of small animals in cages. I wasn't really a fan of that. Staff didn't speak lots of English.

• 18th Mar 2015

Vagabond

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Ru is amazing, she's so helpful and kind! If you want any advice, she's your person! The hostel plans daily events and trips. The atmosphere is great.

• 5th Mar 2015

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Would stay again! Rooms had AC, staff was great, hostel was clean! Free coffee too :)

• 3rd Mar 2015

Jolly Swagman Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Not a fan; no AC, messy rooms, the wifi never worked, had to go to the Macca's if I needed to message anyone. Staff were rude and not helpful.

• 15th Feb 2015

Clink78

I guess it's just a London thing, but I've yet to stay in an adequate hostel in London. All over-crowded, horrible value for money, and rarely clean. Try offering better breakfasts, and DON'T CHARGE FOR WI-FI. That was a slap in the face. It also didn't work half of our stay and only one spot in the hostel.

• 13th Jul 2013

I can't say I was overly impressed with the hostel, it was pretty pricey considering the facilities. The showers and toilets were pretty dirty and the hostel was pretty crowded. Food and drink was pretty expensive at the hostel as well. Not a horrible place to stay if needs must.

• 30th Jun 2013