Beijing Leo Hostel

Beijing, China

I like this hostel. It is in a good location in a hutong near Tian'anmen Square and a major shopping street. It a has good music and a good environment to meet other people. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff who want to help, as well. Also, the tour of the Great Wall took us to a special location with no tourists, great views and a traditional style lunch. I highly recommend this tour, as well as the stellar Shaolin kung fu show (in English!)

Hello, thank you for your great comments! We are happy that you liked our friendly 24 hour bar. Also, again, we are very happy that you enjoyed our famous Secret Great Wall tour - many people from other hostels/hotels also join the tour. The Kung Fu show is great fun too. By the way: we have a tour special now: book 2 tours and get a half price pizza! Take care and see you next time! Kind regards, Leo Hostel

Little Mao's Hostel

Beijing, China

A great hostel at a great price. The fact that showers and toilets are separated already makes it a much more pleasant experience. I paid 50 RMB a night for good air conditioning, a location near the art museum and near good food. I recommend to everyone. The only drawback is its kind of a schlep to the nearest train station.

Hi Thanks for your good review .we will do it better to better. Hope see you again Little Mao's Hostel

I loved this place. It was my best experience in China thus far.

thanks for your stayed.have a nice time in haerbin. sunrise hostel.