Location USA, Gender Female, Age 26

Jacobs Inn, Dublin, Ireland
1st Oct 2013

This was probably the best hostel experience I've ever had. The staff went above and beyond to help me out whenever I had any questions or concerns. I would recommend this hostel to all me friends, and would stay again myself in the future. Thanks for everything!

Really fantastic praise . Thank you so much !

Bath Backpackers, Bath, England
19th Sep 2013

Great place to stay for a few nights. No problems with other people or the workers. All in all, a fun place to be and meet a lot of people.

28th Aug 2013

Good, clean hostel. Though word to the wise, this is not a hostel where it is easy to meet new people.

India House Backpackers Hostel, New Orleans, USA
16th Jun 2013

Even though I only spent one night there, I felt completely at home. The staff were very helpful, and always glad to give advice on what to check out in New Orleans. I never felt unsafe and got along great with the other travelers as well. This being my first hostel experience, I couldn't have been happier, or more eager to continue using hostels for accommodation! I will definitely be staying at India House in the future!