Hostel Makarska

Makarska, Croatia

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hostel has a great location and is very clean.

• 2nd Aug 2013

The Littlest Hobo

Budva, Montenegro

Hostel had a good location. Ensuite bathroom needed a good clean. Mildew etc on shower curtain. Bin full and it stank. It wasn't emptied the day I arrived or the next day so I ended up doing it myself to get rid of the bad smell. Room was more expensive due to ensuite and it wasn't worth it. A/C only really worked in the downstairs of this room it didn't affect upstairs

• 21st Jul 2013

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fantastic hostel. Miran and Maja make you feel really welcome,on arrival you are offered Bosnian coffee or tea.Miran is full of help and advice on trips, restaurants and your next destination.This hostel had the best atmosphere out of all the hostels I stayed in. I was only supposed to stay one night but ended up staying 3 I liked it so much. I did the Miran tour and it was excellent. I saw some beautiful places and got a great insight into Bosnia's history. Hostel is so clean and rooms are big.

• 18th Jul 2013

Hostel & Guest House SA

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The owner was so warm, welcoming and friendly. He was always there to answer any questions, give tips and advice. Hostel was so clean. View from upstairs of city is fantastic.

• 16th Jul 2013

Palace Hostel

Vienna, Austria

It was annoying that breakfast was only served til 9, even if it went til 9.30 this would be better

• 10th Jul 2013

Really pleased with this hostel. The staff are very kind and helpful. I would have no problem recommeding this hostel to friends

• 29th Jun 2013