Hostel Sue Candelaria

Bogota, Colombia

Great hostel, friendly staff, good location

La Floresta Hostel

Salento, Colombia

This is a brilliant hostel. Staff are so kind and helpful. They are full of info on the locality. The hostel has an excellent kitchen, relaxation area and a nice garden with hammocks. It is in an ideal location a few mins from the main square. The beds are very comfortable

Hostel common areas were very clean but room needed to be cleaned.

El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites

San Andres Island, Colombia

Hostel has a good location and some staff were helpful. Hostel needs more bathrooms, I stayed in an ensuite with 8 beds and there was a queue for the bathroom!! Don{t get your washing done here. I did and it smelt awful coming back. Got it done a second time and it was just as bad. Smelt like rotten eggs!

Divanga Bed & Breakfast

Taganga, Colombia

Had the happiest and most upbeat person (male ) in recepetion. He was so pleasant to deal with

Hostel Makarska

Makarska, Croatia

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hostel has a great location and is very clean.

The Littlest Hobo

Budva, Montenegro

Hostel had a good location. Ensuite bathroom needed a good clean. Mildew etc on shower curtain. Bin full and it stank. It wasn't emptied the day I arrived or the next day so I ended up doing it myself to get rid of the bad smell. Room was more expensive due to ensuite and it wasn't worth it. A/C only really worked in the downstairs of this room it didn't affect upstairs

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fantastic hostel. Miran and Maja make you feel really welcome,on arrival you are offered Bosnian coffee or tea.Miran is full of help and advice on trips, restaurants and your next destination.This hostel had the best atmosphere out of all the hostels I stayed in. I was only supposed to stay one night but ended up staying 3 I liked it so much. I did the Miran tour and it was excellent. I saw some beautiful places and got a great insight into Bosnia's history. Hostel is so clean and rooms are big.

Hostel & Guest House SA

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The owner was so warm, welcoming and friendly. He was always there to answer any questions, give tips and advice. Hostel was so clean. View from upstairs of city is fantastic.

Palace Hostel

Vienna, Austria

It was annoying that breakfast was only served til 9, even if it went til 9.30 this would be better

Really pleased with this hostel. The staff are very kind and helpful. I would have no problem recommeding this hostel to friends