Brazen Backpackers

Cheap hostel that was decent enough, but felt pretty dirty. I also never felt like my stuff was safe. The bar downstair was cool though.

Riad Verus

Fez, Morocco

Youssef at reception was awesome! Management/Owners should give him a raise/promotion. Riad Verus had a very nice terrace and inside atmosphere. Easy to get to because of the signs in the surrounding area. Was a bit disorganized though, everyone I talked to that stayed there had to move rooms at least once, and sometimes for no reason. I also wished there was a kitchen we could use though. Unless you get a private room, there was also only one working toilet for four floors while I was there.

Thanks for the accreditation to Yussef and for finding the terrace to be lovely and the inside beautiful and easy to find due to the signposting. Now from the New Town there are signs for PALAIS SHEHERADE, follow these and they will lead you to Riad Verus. Easy. Whilst you were there there was a couple and 2 friends who arrived 3 days early and this lead to them having to change rooms every night as they wanted to stay but on that condition, we dont move guests unless there is no availablity.

The staff here was the most friendly and generous I've ever encountered. The place had a wonderful terrace and other facilities. Only bad thing was that the hostel is very hard to get to, I would recommend paying 12 year old boy to show you where it is.

Good hostel, nothing really bad about it

Casa Caracol

Cadiz, Spain

Hostel was good enough. There wasn't enough breakfast though. Staff seemed 420 friendly. :)

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

I had the cheapest room, but it even had a bathroom in it. Terrace was nice, as well as the bar.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Staff was very friendly. Hostel had free sangria everyday, which made everyone friendly and mingle. Laundry was overpriced though.

Funky Meridiano