360 Hostel Centro, Madrid, Spain
8th Jul 2013

Most well rounded hostel I've been to. Located in the heart of Madrid by Puerta del Sol, it's close to bars, attractions, sights, restaurants and shops. Staff is very friendly, very helpful, and eager to please. Plenty of computers, full kitchen, and the common areas encourage people to interact. Stayed here during my last few nights in Europe and I met a lot of great people. Couldn't have picked a better hostel.

Tangier Melting Pot Hostel, Tangier, Morocco
6th Jul 2013

Seriously a one of a kind hostel. It's located in the heart of the Tangier Medina. Remember that chase scene in Mombasa in Inception? It was filmed in the Tangier Medina. Overall awesome hostel, breathtaking views from the rooftop terrace, and a great free breakfast! The only gripe I had is that it is extremely hard to locate if you don't have a GPS activated on your phone, but there are many friendly locals who will help you.

Hotel Imperial, Bologna, Italy
1st Jul 2013

Hotel was a bit farther from the city center than we thought, but a great place to stay if you're backpacking around and want a real bed to sleep in. Luca at reception was exceptionally helpful and assisted my friend and I in printing boarding passes, finding places to go, and made our stay there very enjoyable!

Dear Mr. Rezvani, we really thank you for the positive review. We are delighted that you enjoyed the comfort and the cleanliness of the room. Thanks also for appreciate the helpfulness of our staff that everyday try to do the best to satisfy your wishes.

Adria, Split, Croatia
27th Jun 2013

The single most awesome hostel I have ever stayed at. Located literally on the Adriatic, the breath taking views, family-like hostel atmosphere, and lovely hosts made this my favorite place to stay. The hostel is a basically a large house owned by a family whose daughter Ana manages the bookings. She was very friendly, helpful, and always had an answer to our questions. It's common for you to come away with a bunch of new friends after your stay there. Very highly recommended!

Budget Hotel Tourist Inn, Amsterdam, Netherlands
21st Jun 2013

Overall a great place to stay. Breakfast is included and the hostel is in close proximity to groceries, restaurants, shops, and the metro. Staff was a little unfriendly and unhelpful for my friend realized he left his charger in the room after we checked out and the staff looked bothered to help.