Brisbane Backpackers Resort

Brisbane, Australia

Very good mattresses, nice staff (depending on who you're talking to), a lot of services but with some you have to pay for (lockers or wifi...), free parking, nice pool... :) Nice hostel !

Gonow Family Backpacker

Brisbane, Australia

Very nice staff, very nice place, good showers, amazing kitchen ! The staff is always cleaning, this place is really neat :) Only bad point, for me, the mattresses are too hard. Otherwise it's the best I tried in Brisbane (I tried 3 so far...)

Dingo Moon Lodge

Darwin, Australia

Very nice hostel, nice staff, but the room I was in was very close to the pool, where people where partying till very late, and the door wouldn't close properly. So it was very hard to sleep ! Otherwise it's a cool :)

Melaleuca On Mitchell

Darwin, Australia

The room I slept in was dirty and decrepit, no lockers available, dirty showers, the staff not always smiling (depends on who it was) and REFUSES TO REFUND THOSE WHO HAD TO LEAVE EARLIER, even if the hostel was full, with people waiting for beds to freeing. What is really not fair play... Kitchen with one hob on the two that doesn't work and stoves in bad state. On the other hand the Athmosphere was quite good there, you can have free breakfast and free wifi for a reasonnable price.

Happy Snail Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Mike and the reste of the staff are really nice and arranging. Really clean and calm, this little hostel is wonderful. I know that I'll come back in Singapore and I already know where i'm gonna sleep ! ;)