Wombats City Hostel London

The friendliest staff were the housekeepers,reception and bar staff were rude. Rooms very clean,with light and power points for each bunk. Close to underground station. Good breakfast.

The best was the staff,all of them were so so friendly and helpful I had a bad situation with the breakfast lady but no big deal. Highly recommended! The location is perfect close to bus stops and right in the heart of city centre. Keep in mind that could be loudly outside but nothing that a good pair of earplugs can't solve :)

Smart Place Gare du Nord

Paris, France

Well let me tell you the good: Your staff! Everybody was so friendly and helpful,nice and smiley people,we felt really welcomed even though we just stay for one night; the Internet was good as well;the kitchen was clean and tidy and the location close to the station is really handy.The bad:The toilet was smelly and dirty,I understand there's people using it but shouldn't you be cleaning it everyday? No hand towel,neither soup for your hands.And making my own bed isn't that nice after a long day.

Post Hostel Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The best hostel we have stayed so far. Nice,friendly and helpful staff :) the building is new and they have excellent facilities,you have your own power point,curtain and small place to leave your personal things in your bunk! I loved it so much! Shower and toilet very clean, simple breakfast but enough to get you started :) I would highly recommend it.

Check In Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The good: the location,the cleanliness of showers,toilets and beds,there's wifi everywhere,the price,the free store luggage. The bad: the staff!!I never felt welcome at all,really grumpy staff except for one short blond guy with glasses,the power points are hidden by the beds and only for the lower bed not for the upper one :/, the lights that only turn on with the sensor is a really good idea but sometimes is quite annoying when you're using the toilet or the computers

Hotel Europa Life

Frankfurt, Germany

The rooms are small enough for two people,they're very clean. The receptionist guy at night was really friendly. The lady at breakfast was extremely friendly! And the breakfast itself was the hilights of this place I liked it so much that I'm returning my last day in Frankfurt to catch up my flight. Don't pay attention to those comments about drug addicts around the area. We stayed in a twin private room and for the price we payed is worh it.

Tatiana Motel

Apia, Samoa

This is a basic,cheap motel,you get what you pay,if you just want a place to sleep this one is your option,has a supermarket near by,and the food market,also is just 5 minutes from town.

Jailhouse Accommodation Christchurch

Christchurch, New Zealand

The guy at the check in was friendly and helpful, but not the lady at the check out, it was like she didn't want us there, the answers were always cold and not friendly at all. Internet it's not free, not even a little bit. Rooms are simple and just with the enough.

Casa Noda

Nagasaki, Japan

The only bad thing was the beds they were really hard. I stayed in tatami before but this one was really hard! Besides that everything was perfect! You have free toast,boiled eggs,tea and coffee!

The room had a strange smell like pee but I'm sure wasn't pee was something else,a really good deep cleanliness every 6 months or low season would be fantastic! One of the computers is really slow and you can just print from one if them,be able to do it in both would be much better Besides that I loved your hostel and your city!

thanks for your stayed.Have a nice trip in China.sunrise hostel

Tropical Breeze Guest house

Siem Reap, Cambodia

DON'T BUY ANY DAY TOURS!we made a deal with the boss from sunrise until 5 pm and the tuk tuk guy wanted to go back by one and he didn't show us all the things that he should he was always angry after that. Besides that the guesthouse is perfect!!!

Pans Place Guesthouse