Location: England,

Hollywood Youth Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Overall was a good hostel! There is no air conditioning! Which is really shot cause you just die from being so hot! And someone ate my twix's I left in the fridge but apart from all this I had a good stay here! Great location! The staff are pretty average there was only one guy with long hair that was really helpful but it was overall a good hostel!

• 31st Aug 2013

AAE S.F. European Hostel

San Francisco, USA

This hostel is a total crack den! Walked about 10 feet away from the entrance to find a homeless man shooting up! The roof looks as if its going to cave in and the random matters on the roof was a odd one. 2 bathrooms for over 30 people isn't acceptable I waited 25 minutes to go for a wee in the morning! Total joke!!! It is just a hole!

• 22nd Aug 2013

Wanderfalls Guesthouse

Niagara Falls, USA

My sister and I had a great stay here the hostel was really good literally not a bad word can be sad about it! My only negative and it is nothing to do with the hostel that was great! We were in Niagara Falls for 4 days but for anyone visiting you defiantly don't need thy much time to see everything! Can easily be done in 3 days max! As I said the Wanderfalls Hostel was GREAT! Plus free pan cakes in the morning!!! What more could you ask for!! :)

• 18th Aug 2013

Everything was good minus the stairs!!! They were a killer!! :)

• 13th Aug 2013