Location England,

• England, Male, 18-24
AAE S.F. European Hostel, San Francisco, USA
2.3
22nd Aug 2013

This hostel is a total crack den! Walked about 10 feet away from the entrance to find a homeless man shooting up! The roof looks as if its going to cave in and the random matters on the roof was a odd one. 2 bathrooms for over 30 people isn't acceptable I waited 25 minutes to go for a wee in the morning! Total joke!!! It is just a hole!

• England, Female, 18-24
Wanderfalls Guesthouse, Niagara Falls, USA
18th Aug 2013

My sister and I had a great stay here the hostel was really good literally not a bad word can be sad about it! My only negative and it is nothing to do with the hostel that was great! We were in Niagara Falls for 4 days but for anyone visiting you defiantly don't need thy much time to see everything! Can easily be done in 3 days max! As I said the Wanderfalls Hostel was GREAT! Plus free pan cakes in the morning!!! What more could you ask for!! :)

• England, Female, 18-24
8.0
13th Aug 2013

Everything was good minus the stairs!!! They were a killer!! :)