Awfull place !!! No one should réserve un thaïs auberge as it´s vert durty, no clearing durin 4 days, no wifi, microwave and fridge out of order, no sherrys in the bed horrible smelling un the Room no breakfast while annonces And si on !!! Nevers go to thaïs place !! There are so Many hôtels nearby vert les expensive than 50$ the night !!!

• 15th Jul 2013

Your words Hurt Deeply. You arrived late in the evening. We could not communicate with you, not a word of English you spoke. We did our best. The property was being prepared to be filmed for a Travel Channel Television Show, I the Founder of World United pointed out to you the Motel you should go to, I explained we were going through preparations but you simply did not understand. I write this reply as we have a group of 18 International friends having a great time at World United.

Hollywood Beach Hostel

Fort Lauderdale, USA

Nous avons adoré séjourner au Hollywood Beach Hostel ! Tout y est parfait, la gentillesse des employés en plus !

Rien à redire sur la qualité de l'accueil, juste un peu bruyant malgré la demande affichée de respecter le "couvre feu" de 23h... Les fêtards seront ici aux anges !