Sandeman Allen, London, England
1st Jul 2013

The included dinner was great, and the location was perfect. I was only here for one night, but I would definitely return next time I'm in London!

ACE - Apartment, Prague, Czech Republic
7.4
26th Jun 2013

When I booked this, I was under the impression it was in a hostel/hotel. It was a single apartment away from other travelers. Since the actual hostel was not attached, I could not visit the reception with questions. Email responses were very slow, and I ended up leaving the hostel only hours after checking in due to frustrations.

Hotel Altona**, Paris, France
6.0
23rd Jun 2013

Very rude staff - I emailed about checking in early, and they responded "Yes, of course" but when I got there, I was ignored. After asking 3 or 4 times if I could check in, or if I could at least store my bags, they finally said I could leave my bag - in the lobby - unsecured. The room had a balcony door that did not lock, so my entire stay I had to keep a chair wedged in front of the door.

Hotel Eiffel Segur, Paris, France
22nd Jun 2013

I loved staying here! The staff was friendly, the room was perfect, the location was great, and I wish I stayed longer!