Hostel Mostel

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Angel is not only the best looking hostel manager I've met, he is also the most courteous, respectful, friendly and helpful. He really made the stay at Hostel Mostel a very happy and comfortable one. Thanks.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Nomads Hostel

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

This is the best hostel I have stayed at. I love the building and Nedyalko and Sis have created such a beautiful and peaceful atmosphere inside, that you can only come away feeling rested and refreshed. Nedyalko and Sis, live from the heart and this hostel is just that, a place of the heart. The food is natural and healthy and locally sourced. I love the yoga and meditation room also. I can't say enough good about this place, it is very special as it Nedyalko and Sis. Thank you.

• 1st Aug 2013

The Rooms

Sofia, Bulgaria

This is a pleasant hostel in a convenient part of Sofia, not far from bus and train and the city centre. It is on a quiet street. The room is comfortable and clean. It is quiet and private downstairs and we had a pleasant stay. We found the staff to be helpful and friendly.

• 30th Jul 2013

Hostel No9

Belgrade, Serbia

This is a really nice hostel, very quiet and comfortable. We were in the 8 bed dorm, but still enjoyed peace and quiet. Sasha and Zoran were excellent hosts, very helpful with information for sights, restaurants, local wines and travel. They are friendly and welcoming. It is located in a central part of the city, close to train, bus and the centre. The building is a classic old Belgrade style and the hostel has been renovated really well. I really loved the cotton seersucker sheets!

• 27th Jul 2013

Day and Night Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Very noisy, very busy as this is a popular hostel it seems. I loved the underbed drawers that held all my stuff. Night guy was not real helpful or friendly. The day girl however was a gem.

• 25th Jul 2013

Hush Hostel Lounge

Istanbul, Turkey

Hush Hostel Lounge is a great place to stay. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I love the lounges and rooftop as well as having breakfast in the garden. Kadikoy is a very laid back part of the city, its great using the boats to and from there. It is close by to some great restaurants and bars, but in a quiet street with great views from the rooftop. I will definitely come back and stay when I return to Istanbul.

• 2nd Jul 2013