Reviews: jenyw82drm

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Loved this hostel. good value. close to nightlife...staff rocks.

Thank you very much for your comment and your rating! The MEININGER Staff always welcomes you, when you visit our beautiful city of Cologne again!

Albergo Villa Serena

Venice, Italy

Loved this place. Had a room to myself and felt it was a fair price. It was peaceful and quiet. Not on the island but I appreciated the quiet. the staff there is kind and helpful. Not a place to stay if you are expecting a party place but if you want something that is cute, quaint and want to experience a bit of culture this place is for you.

Albergo Villa Serena

Venice, Italy

Far from the heart of Paris. Located in Chinatown. Area is safe for the most part. Close to Metro and the hostel is clean.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Dirty nelly's is a ton of fun....keep in mind however you are VERY close to the red light district so if you go....expect noise...close quarters as rooms are small but clean and a ton of fun.

Palmers lodge is awesome!!!! First hostel for me however after staying throughout Europe it was by far my favorite. The atmosphere is comfortable.... Lodge is clean.. Close to the metro.... .. Staff is very helpful. Looking forward to staying there again.