Hostel Suomenlinna

Helsinki, Finland

So, If you know what Suomenlinna is then I tell you that location is great! Otherwise you got to take ferry :) Room was clean, staff was nice --- everything was good. Breakfast if not included and not very cheap so we ignored it.

Hotel Messe am Funkturm

Berlin, Germany

These bastards blocked money on my bank account as they said "as guarantee". Then we change dates of stay and they blocked it again! So now I have ~300euros reserved on my account and I can't use them. Hostel didn't reply on my messages. I DON'T RECCOMMED IT. By the way, all administrators are russians.

Hotel Gerando

Paris, France

We booked a triple and we got a room just in front of the street on ground floor. People walk 1m near you - You can hear EVERYTHING, smell everything from street including guys who smoked near our window every 20 minutes. At night it was seemed that anyone can just walk inside through window. Room was small, dark and not very clean. Breakfast was ordinary.

Go Hostel Lisbon

Lisbon, Portugal

There were really A LOT of people. And that's cool. But stuff didn't speak english. Breakfast was great and room was clean.

B. Mar Hostel

Go Hostel Lisbon

My Bed BCN

Barcelona, Spain

It was great! It is a new hostel so everything is clean. Location is perfect.