Friend's Hostel, Paris, France
5.4
9th Sep 2013

The neibourhood is horrible. Definitely, it's not a good place. At least, there is a metro/train station from ten steps to the hostel. Other thing that for me it was unbeliavable, it's the wi fi. You have to pay after 6 p.m. and before 9 a.m. I'm so sorry, but you have to pay exactly between the hours you're at the hostel, because noboday stays at the hostel between 9 a.m and 6 p.m, in this time, you're visiting all the city. I have more one point: Check-out until 9 a.m. Really??? Too early!

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3.4
7th Sep 2013

Definitely, the worst hostel I've ever booked! The place is very uncomfortable, insecure, dirty and crowd! I had the unhappy idea to choose a 18 people bedroom and when I got to the place, I faced a big mess. In my bad, there was three guys sit down and others in other beds, lods of bottle and papers on the floor. A terrible scene. And I had to spend a lot of time charging my mobile outside (in the corridor), because for one 18 people bedroom, they just have 1 plug!!!

5th Sep 2013

Great place!! I totally recommend!!!

Interhostel, Stockholm, Sweden
8.0
12th Jul 2013

In my bedroom, the roof was made with glass... transparent.... horrible to sleep... They should have told this previously, I think....

Amadeus Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
5.1
8th Jul 2013

The hostel is very close to underground station and thisis your big advantage, but the bedroons are separated from the reception and they're unconfortable. The bed is horrible. To take a shower, you share tge bathroom with people, whose aparentely aren't costumer's hostel. It's strange. It's no ok, but it's really cheap

A&T Holiday Hostel Wien, Vienna, Austria
6.9
6th Jul 2013

Location is no perfect, but the hostel is great. Its atmospfere is brilliant. The staff is great, unless one girl. But ok... I recommend...