Hostal Madrid

Madrid, Spain

What an awesome hostel! Great, clean rooms and facilities. Very helpful and friendly staff. Since it IS in the middle of the city (which we loved), it did get a bit noisy at night. That being said, the fact that it was so close to everything we wanted to do (and eat!) more than made up for it. A+!

Arnaud Bernard Hotel

Toulouse, France

What a wonderful hotel! Great location (definitely eat at the tapas bar across the street :) ), extremely nice staff, clean and comfortable. A++!

Hotel Berlioz

Lyon, France

We were just here over night on our way to Toulouse, and it was a very pleasant hotel to stay at. Exactly what we wanted for the evening: close to the train station, clean and comfortable facilities, good-sized room and bathroom.

Kyriad Italie Gobelins

Paris, France

I had heard that hotel rooms in Paris were tiny, so I was preparing myself for tiny. It. Was. Tiny for two people. And no air conditioning during a super hot week was a little tough. But overall it was clean, easy to access where we wanted to go by metro. Fine for a few days.

Casa di Antonella

Siena, Italy

Lovely B&B! Fabrizio put together a wonderful breakfast for us the next morning. The room and facilities were clean, the only reason I knocked location down to "Good" was because it gets pretty loud outside at night and in the early morning. Made it a bit tough to sleep, but we had such a great time exploring Siena that it was well worth it :)

Palepoli B&B

Naples, Italy

WOW, what an amazing bed and breakfast! Eddy set us up with, realistically, our own flat for the duration of our stay in Naples. When he checked us in, he gave us a map and we sat down for about 20 minutes talking about places to visit (and to eat at!). He had several good recommendations for sight seeing and pizza hunting. For breakfast, he gave us a little discount card to use at the cafe down the street, which had the most delicious pastries and coffee. A+++!

Wow Roma

Rome, Italy

I feel like I can't actually speak for Wow Roma, since Maki booked us for the wrong date and moved us to Moshi Moshi, but Moshi Moshi was right next to the train station (perfect!), very clean, good facilities. Great start to the European honeymoon :)