• Brazil,
Mamallena Backpackers, Panama City, Panama
3.4
8th Jul 2013

We have a very bad experience there, somebody broked in several lockers and stoled all valued belongs from a lot of people. There isn't security there.

We are very sorry for what happened. It is true a guest broke into about 8 lockers and took some peoples valuables. First time its ever happened in over 7 years. We did our best to help everyone with a free stay and reimbursing much of what people lost. We also promptly bought new lockers with better security. To say there is no security is just not correct. We have two security doors and 7 cameras around the hostel, more than most hostels would have.

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
18th Jun 2013

I want to say thanks for all the people from Bikinis hostel, they were very good at my stay there. I have met a lot of very kind people there from all over the world. I will be there again for sure.