Looking for what is one of the best hostels in Europe? Look no further. Second time here, enough said. -Sam

You are always more than welcome in each Greg and Toms! Thanks heaps for the great review!

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Second time here in seven(?) weeks, need I say more? I love Krakow, I love G&T and I love the staff. If you don't like it F U! -Sam

We love you too!

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great staff, great facilities and all that, but I don't know if you've noticed that there is (or at least was during my stay) a man who looked like he's homeless staying in the hostel. When you made me change my bed the second night in I couldn't because the man was on drugs and still staying in my dorm and in the same bed. I think it was dorm number 10.

Good thing was that it was cheaper than most of the hostels and the location was good, but if only one member of the staff is nice to the guests it's not enough guys. It seemed like you don't care about your guests or take any interest in their needs. And what is up with the rule that you wake people up at 10 am and let them come back at 5 pm? It's the hottest time of the day and it sucks. Besides 7 hours to clean the hostel is just BS!!!

CroParadise Blue Hostel

Split, Croatia

Probably the best pick if you travel to Hvar alone and want to meet new people but.. the only thing that bothered me was the staff's lack of knowledge when it comes to activities other than pub crawls. Same thing with good eats actually. Be prepared and you'll love it.

Adriatic Hostel

Split, Croatia

Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

If you want to experience something different from all the other party hostels out there, this is your pick! Just as long as you remember that if you're looking for a place to take a nap, this ain't it. But if you want to meet a lot of cool and beautiful people who also like to have a good time, you're gonna just love it! Sam

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Chill and really easygoing atmosphere. Take no chances and just go there, you'll love it! Sam

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Excellent facilities and service. Great staff, really helpful and nice people who know how to party with the guests and show them a good time. Truly your moneys worth because when you're too hungover to party the staff will help you get over it by arranging some other activities like football in the nearby park. Left Krakow yesterday and miss it already! Sam

What a perfect review it is! Thanks for saying it all! We hope your comment encourages people to choose our hostel.