• Australia, Female, 25-30
Cracow Hostel, Krakow, Poland
30th Jun 2013

Great Hostel, clean, very central location, no problems with security unlike other ppl have stated- everyone has to be buzzed in, was given a key to my dorm and a large locker. I was in a 6 bed dorm so the larger dorms may be different. Only problem I had was my bed was horrendously uncomfortable (metal spirals in mattress), so on the second night I changed beds and was much better. Their is a lot of music playing through the night as you would expect with it being on the main square.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
Hi 5 Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
6.0
22nd Jun 2013

Pro's - staff were friendly, beds super comfy, central location. Con's - building is completely run down and shabby. We had a mixed dorm attached to a bathroom which everyone on that level cld access. Our joining door did not properly shut, compromising our security. The biggest con was the constant sound of every other door slamming shut through-out the night! It's great they automatically shut (security wise) but impossible to sleep through. Sadly this hostel is well below par.