• USA, Male, 25-30
Kangaroo-Stop, Dresden, Germany
20th Aug 2013

I would not recommend this hostel simply based on the ridiculous internet policy of this hostel. Otherwise the hostel is a very nice quiet hostel. But having only 3 hours of internet a day is ridiculous, especially since once you sign on, the timer starts and goes strait for the next 3 hours. It is the year 2013, I had better internet connection and availability at hostels I have stayed at in developing countries. I am only annoyed because this was not mentioned at all when booking the hostel.

We have a free computer with internet for our guests to use. Only WiFi we charge if you wish to use more then 3 hours a day. Thank you for your stay and travel safe!

• USA, Male, 25-30
Managua Backpackers Inn, Managua, Nicaragua
27th Jun 2013

Would stay again. Good for the price considering the limited options in Managua. Excellent staff.