• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
Mojzo Dorm, Nha Trang, Vietnam
7th Feb 2016

The staff was super, super helpful and very friendly. The hostel itself was very comfortable. Ample storage room for luggage in a locked cage under the beds, but the door to the room didn't lock automatically and was therefore often left unlocked. Also (and this was more than likely due to some bad apples) the enforcement of quiet hours was a little lax. A group of VERY loud people came in shouting, yelling, and drinking on the hallways at 4am. No hostel staff came to shut them up.

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2016

Awesome hostel. Great parties downstairs, quiet comfortable rooms upstairs

We wouldn't be nearly as awesome without our amazing guests so thank you for being one of them and for leaving this fantastic review. Safe travels!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
5th Feb 2016

This hostel was awesome. They had a lovely bar on the first floor with cheap beer and delicious food. The party raged til midnight, but the rooms upstairs were so quiet! You couldn't even tell there were people partying on the first floor. The bathroom facilities were also wonderful. Plenty of shower stalls and toilets, and very clean.

Thank you for your excellent review! So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our cheap beer, delicious food and clean facilities. All the best in your future travels. Cheers, Downtown Manager

Paris Namdemun Guesthouse, Paris, France
7.4
16th Jul 2013

MEININGER Amsterdam City West, Amsterdam, Netherlands
14th Jul 2013

The only problem I had with this hostel was the staff. They were pretty curt with me, like I was bothering them by asking how to get back into town, or if they had towels, etc. otherwise, it was like a giant hostel hotel that was very clean and orderly. I enjoyed my stay quite a bit :)

10th Jul 2013

It was a nice hostel. Nothing too special, but definitely nothing wrong with it, either. I enjoyed my stay. The staff was nice and helpful. The location was a wee bit out of the way, but I enjoyed the walk into town. And there's a metro not far from the hostel, so it all worked out.

Tasso Hostel, Florence, Italy
27th Jun 2013

Can I rate this hostel more than excellent? I've never stayed at a hostel more relaxed, more social, more awesome than this. The owner sat and had drinks with you, the staff was crazy nice and helpful, the bar was amazing, and the location was perfect. I miss it already! I'd live here if I could!

The Tent Munich, Munich, Germany
19th Jun 2013

The lockers were a bit small, so it was not possible to lock all of your belongings away, but other than that, everything was fantastic. Bring earplugs, though! Sleeping with 100 people is, understandably, not a quiet experience. The bathrooms were really clean. The atmosphere was great. I met some awesome people! I would definitely stay here again.