Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

We had our own private room with a private bathroom, which is so nice for a couple in a hostel! Also it had the perfect location and was really clean :)

Great hostel, perfect location, free breakfast, all the needed amenities, private bathroom in each room! It has the best ratings for a reason

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Really good hostel! My friend I was with is really picking and she loved it! Clean, nice rooms! And walking distance to the S and U-bahn and the M10 so easy to get anywhere. Also loads of cool bars walkig distance

Youth Hostel Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Free breakfast included, always super clean! Only a 10 min walk from town, I really liked this place and will come back next time I'm in Dubrovnik.

Dragan's Den

Korcula, Croatia

It was a 20-30 minute walk from the city. The guy running the hostel was extremely unorganized. And the kitchen was filthy! The girls that cleaned the rooms were very nice though! I would never stay there again. Korcula was very nice though, just stay somewhere else.

Hostel Villa Skansi

Hvar, Croatia

They had a free pub crawl which was awesome but if you didn't go on it you couldn't be outside, you had to stay in your room or go out to town... but the staff was allowed to be outside and talk. It was really clean and had air conditioning. It was a really fun hostel and perfect for hvar because it's a party city!

New Ing Lodge

Lake District, England

The bed literally felt like concrete, haha and the shower just stopped half way through my shower. Not even a lack of hot water just a lack of water. The dorm kitchen was so tiny. And I believe there was only 4 or 5 people under the age of 50. The owners were really nice! But I think they took more care are about the bed and breakfast half of the place vs the hostel. The Lake District was beautiful though :)

Royal Mile Apartment

Edinburgh, Scotland

It was a room in a guys house which I didn't realize. I was a little weirded out at first but the gentleman is nice. His bedroom is a room off of the kitchen. His apartment is at the end of the royal mile so it was a good location and free parking.

Hi, Thank you for coming to stay in the Royal Mile Apartment and for leaving a review. We appreciate your comments and we shall look to improve our service in relationship to your comments. Happy to see you liked the location and the lots of free parking in the street. Happy and safe onward journey. Best Wishes, Jon

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

They had this rope course next to the hostel so every night they had at least 50 kids staying there, running around. So that kinda sucked but I absolutely love Killarney!! It's beautiful :)

Porthtowan Backpackers

Cornwall, England

The beach near by was great, free Landry facilities, had a hot tub on the roof, great patio and view. It even had a dishwasher! And the man who runs the hostel was very helpful and nice.

No.8 Tottenham

It was cheap but it was a 30 minute walk to the closest tube so it took over an hour to get to central London. The hostel was nice but the surrounding area wasn't