Riga Hostel

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

Not very expensive. It is a bit far by foot from most attractions, but then it's Paris, and there's a metro station near. The services are all right and the staff is friendly enough.

Sunset Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice place to stay and meet people. The atmosphere is great and there is a pool.

Albergue Zaragoza Hostel

Zaragoza, Spain

AirPorto Hostel

Maia, Portugal

It has great location, well that is to say if you need to go to the airport, because it is a bit far from the center. The staff was very comprehensive and you could take your breakfast at the time you wanted (very practical for people who have very early flights).

Hello :) Thank you very much for your comments. :D It was a pleasure having you here. All the best in your life :)

Braga POP Hostel

Braga, Portugal

It was a very nice hostel with a very welcoming and helpful staff. It's a nice place to meet people.

Roots and Boots Hostel

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

The view is awesome, straight on the cathedral.

The staff wasn't there and since you need to get a password to enter the hostel and to do that, you need a cellphone, I don't know what I would have had to do if there wasn't a nice couple to help me with that. However, I had a nice space for me and it was very clean. It is also hard to find, so you'd better have the exact address in mind.

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

I love the decoration, with rooms having names, such as primavera, spring, which was the name of my room. There was a nice terrace too, even though, it was way too hot to go there when I was in Cordoba.

The best hostel of my trip. The terrace was great. The pool was little, but I enjoyed it very much (it was 40 celsius outside) and I am very grateful to its existence. The atmosphere was nice and there was free pizza.

Lisboa Hostal

Algeciras, Spain

For the price I paid, I had a lot of space for myself.

I really love the decoration. It may seem silly, but it did make me feel a bit at home. Very nice hostel.

Ilans Apt

Malaga, Spain

Ilans was very nice and helpful. The hostel is small, which is cozy. However, it is very hard to find and there are no advertising, so one who would want to go there would need to know the exact address, including the apartement number.

Barbieri Granada Hostel

Granada, Spain

The room was very big and so I had a lot of personal space. The hostel is in the center of the town and the lady of the hostel was very nice.

This hotel was definitely in the center of Valence. I also like that it was easy to meet new people. The staff was very helpful and they spoke several languages.

Thanks for your comment Catherine!!!! We were glad to have u here as guests!!!!! safe travels and come back anytime!!!!! :)))

Bilbao Akelarre Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Akelarre Bilbao Hostel was really a good place for a good night sleep. The rooms and the linen were very clean and the breakfast was complete : corne flakes, muffin, croissants, chocolate milk, orange juice, toasts and jam. Besides that, the reception was very nice and helpful.