Las Musas Hostel, Madrid, Spain
17th Nov 2016

Good value for money. Walking distance to all attractions. Common room was always busy and good for meeting people. Kitchen was amazing by hostel standards, especially after having traveled for so long without one. Not the most clean hostel and bathrooms were pretty small. Beds were reeeally shaky and not very comfortable so I wouldn't have stayed longer, but good hostel for just a few nights, especially if you like partying.

A room in the city, San Sebastian, Spain
14th Nov 2016

Wonderful hostel. Probably the most comfortable beds and most clean, modern rooms of all hostels I've stayed at. I even got a free upgrade to a 6-bed dorm where I got a single bed (not bunk bed). Showers were great as well. Atmosphere was a bit lacking but was probably due to the time of year I went. Common room was very comfortable otherwise. Great location just a short walk from the beach and 10 minutes to the old town. Will definitely stay again when I'm back in SS, which will be very soon!!

360 Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
2nd Nov 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! I only stayed for one night but I wish I could've stayed for another week. The free pasta was delicious and I met so many wonderful people. Afterwards, the staff took us out for cheap mojitos and clubbing. The 10-bed dorm I stayed in was huge and there were free lockers. Only thing I didn't like is that I had to make my own bed. The bathrooms and showers were also huge and spotless. Went above and beyond my expectations. Stay here, you won't regret it!

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach, Nice, France
30th Oct 2016

Amazing hostel. Staff were by far one of the most welcoming and helpful of any hostel I've stayed at. The atmosphere in the common room was always buzzing so it's a great place for solo travelers. Security was good, almost too good because there were so many codes to remember! Rooms were very spacious and clean though the beds were not the most comfortable and the bunks were low - I couldn't sit up in the bottom bunk. Other than that, I had a great stay! Would definitely stay again.

Hostel Ananas, Prague, Czech Republic
2.0
18th Oct 2016

DO NOT STAY HERE. Staff are next level rude and have NO regard for guests, coming in before checkout and also in the middle of the night talking, turning on lights, changing sheets, waking people up. Staff argue with you if you complain. Common "room" is a hallway with zero atmosphere. "Kitchen" is a joke as there is only a mini fridge meant for 100 people and a microwave. Half the nights I stayed here staff disturbed my sleep, was not offered any compensation. Worst hostel experience ever.

Belou, Mykonos, Greece
4th Oct 2016

I had the most relaxing stay of my entire 2 month trip at Hotel Belou! It is located not even a 5 minute walk to the beach and just a 10 minute walk into town. The rooms were clean, comfy beds, awesome free breakfast - nothing more I could ask for. The terrace is so beautiful for watching the sunrise/sunset over the ocean, I could've stayed here for another week. Would definitely stay again if I'm ever back in Mykonos!

Rotorua Downtown Backpackers, Rotorua, New Zealand
6th Feb 2016

Not enough sitting couches/areas for the number of people staying there.

Ariki Backpackers, New Plymouth, New Zealand
29th Oct 2015

Awesome location, friendly staff, great kitchen and lounge; my only complaint is that the bar downstairs was very noisy both nights I was there and it was possible to hear them from everywhere in the hostel.

23rd Jul 2015

7.7
21st Nov 2014

Phuket Backpacker, Phuket, Thailand
26th Aug 2013

Clean, modern-looking room, great bar, excellent atmosphere. Wish we had stayed here longer! Highly recommended.

Bodega Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
20th Aug 2013

MD House, Chiang Mai, Thailand
5.4
15th Aug 2013

Location is great -- right in the heart of the city, but the rooms were kind of run down. Wifi was unreliable and slow. The two days we stayed there, there was no water in the building and they would not let us move to another room.

Old Prague Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
8.0
6th Jul 2013

Location was fantastic! Clean rooms and beds, but 1 bathroom per 8 rooms is just not enough. I constantly found myself waiting to use the restroom.

Fest Hostel, Warsaw, Poland